You have come to the right place if you are looking for the best massage chair for salon, home or office use.
These reviews are based on my experience with the top massage chairs. I spent many hours testing various massage chairs and this left me with a list of 11.
I have also included advice of massage therapists, salon owners and health professionals in this reviews and Buying Guide.
Top Massage Chairs Comparison Chart
|Trumedic massage chair||It is portable, gives vibrating massage, foldable, it is heated, has 8 deep kneading massage rollers, has USB charging port|
|Cozzia Massage Chair||Gives full body massage, has advanced 3D massage, has a zero gravity mode, has 12 massage techniques and LED lighting|
|Earthlite vortex Massage Chair||It is a portable, lightweight and compact. It weighs only 15 lbs., it is upholstered with pro-lite cushioning, can be adjusted and its strong.|
Best Massage Chair Reviews
Trumedic massage chair
- It is a portable and folding massage chair
- Comes with heat to sooth your tired muscles
- The seats are padded for comfort
- It comes with an easy to use control panel-located in the armrest
- It is lightweight
- Has an USB charging port
- Gives vibrating massage
- It is designed with 8 deep kneading rollers to relax your tired body muscles
Folding Massage Chair
Starting your own massage business? Consider a folding massage chair that is also lightweight.
Unlike bulky massage chairs, Trumedic mc-1500 instashiatsu massage chair is compact, lightweight and can easily be utilized in a salon, office, home or by a professional masseuse to go to her/his customer.
Setting it up is easy and comes with a handheld control panel to customize your massage.
Gives Shiatsu massage
Here is an extravagant yet pocket friendly massage chair. This is a type of massage that involves stretching, gentle muscle manipulations and applying pressure to certain specific parts of the body.
Trumedic massage chair delivers shiatsu massagewith its 8 deep kneading rollers plus airbags. There are 2 rollers in the headrest and neck, some along the back. Airbags are in the seat to provide compression massage.
It also delivers vibration massage to further relax your tired muscles.
Heat therapy is always incorporated in high-end massage chairs because of it’s amazing benefits. It relieves muscles aches and joint stiffness. The heat therapy will further relax your tired muscles.
- It is lightweight, foldable and compact to ensure portability
- You can get a customizable massage
- Comes with heat therapy to further relax your tired muscles
- It gives shiatsu massage to relieve muscle stress and tension
- It is very affordable
- It is designed with a USB charging port to charge your phones while getting massage
- Does not offer feet massage
2. Cozzia Massage Chair
- Has advanced 3D massage
- The built LED lighting provides chromotherapy
- It comes with an easy to use wireless tablet interface
- Gives full body massage, from head to toe. The rollers in the footrest massages your feet
- Comes with inbuilt speakers to enjoy your favorite music while getting massage
- Has a zero gravity mode
- It features 12 massage techniques to fully relax your body
- Brand is Cozzia and weighs 308 pounds
Have the best Features
Choose a chair with a variety of massage options, has zero gravity positions and comes with remote control for changing the intensity of the massage, just like cozzia massage chair.
Cozzia Zero Gravity Massage Chair
If you are looking for a massage chair to relieve your back pain, you will love this one. It takes pressure off the spine aiding in pain relief. So if you suffer from herniated disc or sciatica, zero gravity position will be helpful.
It will put you in a state of weightlessness and your feet will be raised above your heart. This is the best position for your body and heart to relax.
Advanced 3D Massage
For a human like massage, go for a salon chair that offers 3D massage. It massages super deep to even places neglected by your average chair. The massage feels human-like, and travels up, down, left and right.
It gives different experience than any other massage chair that I ever used.
It is sure to melt away your stress, help relax, and relieve your body pain. Also, It will be a profitable addition to your salon due to the number of salon customers that you will be getting.
Customers will stop going to other salons because of the best experience they will get after using this salon massage chair.
Is Cozzia a good brand?
Although Cozzia is not a popular brand like Kahuna and real relax, it is known for making high-quality and very strong massage products. The company also hires the best engineers and designers to make their chairs.
- It gives full massage; from head to toe
- Comes with many techniques to choose from
- It is affordable
- Cozzia massage chair comes with a zero gravity position to further relax your body
- Offers 3D massage to have the best hum like massage experience
- I honestly did not find any limitation
Best Affordable Massage Chairs Video
3. Earthlite vortex Massage Chair
- This is a chair designed for masseuse. It is compact, lightweight and strong
- It comes with a carry case and shoulder straps to make it easy to carry
- Weighs only 15 lbs.-to use in any location that your client may want to experience the relaxation
- It is easy to set up and pack
- Its frame is made of aircraft grade Aluminum
- It is upholstered with pro-lite cushioning for maximum comfort of your clients
- Seat, arm and face can be adjusted
- Brand is Earthlite; renowned massage equipment Company
- Comes with 3 years warranty
Designed to offer Chair Massage
Earthlite portable massage chair is lightweight, compact, strong, comes with a carry case to take to various locations. It is perfect for chair massage and sport therapists, professional masseuses and massage students will find it helpful since it is transported easily to any location.
It also folds easily and its arm, seat and arms can be adjusted.
Salon Massage Chair
Use Earthlite vortex Massage Chair to increase your salon clientele. It will boost your salon business by reaching more clients in airports, corporations, health and wellness festivals, malls, just to name a few.
It is a great chair for salon. I can recommend it to massage therapists that want to introduce massage in their salons. A client is likely to feel comfortable with chair massage since the he or she will be fully clothed and no oil is involved.
You can use it at home to give each other massage with your partner or family members.
- It is lightweight, foldable and compact making it easy to carry
- It is affordable
- This massage chair for salon is easy to adjust
- It is incredibly comfortable
- It will increase your clients since you can offer massage in public places with it
- I did not find any